A Message to Our Customers & Colleagues –
As the worldwide response to the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve, it is essential that all businesses adapt to meet new challenges. We understand that fact and want you to know that Remtec Automation will remain open and ready to provide exceptional service to support your efforts.
Like all businesses, our team has been working to implement recommended practices such as:
- Working remotely when possible
- Limiting, or avoiding person to person contact
- Facilitating protocols to encourage social distancing
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection measures throughout our facilities
- Prior to the start of each day, all of our employees are being checked for fever & any other pertinent symptoms, including cough and shortness of breath.
- Using digital technologies such as audio/video conferencing to personally, but safely engage with our customers
We are also exploring and pursuing options to assure that our supply chains remain open and responsive to demand. Long before this crisis, we were working hard to develop solid relationships with our suppliers, so that we can always be a dependable supplier for you.
As developments continue to unfold, we will remain proactive and responsive. While processes and procedures may change, our commitment to you as a trusted partner remains the same. We will continue working hard to serve your needs and do our best to successfully weather this season of uncertainty.
Please contact with any specific questions you may have about our operations during the COVID-19 crisis.
Chris Simons, Director of Sales