Remtec’s state of the art picking robot systems utilize high-speed parallel-link robots (sometimes called “spider robots”), along with robot vision and high speed line tracking. Together, these technologies allow randomly oriented products to be picked and placed at rates up to 150 ppm. In systems that involve multiple picking robots, the rates are accordingly higher.
Remtec’s robotic picking systems offer maximum flexibility, with the ability to change SKU’s automatically on demand. All of Remtec’s picking robots are equipped with standard Allen-Bradley controllers, which eliminate the need for robot programming expertise on the packaging floor. A simple touch screen operator interface is provided so that the system can be operated without specialized training.
Picking Robot System Options:
- Product conditioning (pouch flattening, product separation)
- Integrated vision inspection
- Product recirculation and/or buffering
- Ethernet integration with line or plant enterprise systems
Learn more about our picking robot system solutions:
- Cartoner Pouch Loading – Remtec’s high speed picking robots feed pouches from bulk, position them, and supply them to the cartoner.
- High Speed Pick and Place of Toothpaste Tubes