Remtec Automation, LLC has been a leader in flexible robotic automation since 1981. With our extensive history of providing robust production systems, we have the technology and applications expertise necessary to make your project a success. Remtec is able to provide:
- 24/7/365 response to service requests
- Certified repair of all Fanuc robots
- Preventive maintenance of robots and system components
- Highly competitive pricing on robot components and spare parts
- Operator training and maintenance training
- Certified Cognex Integrator solutions and support
- Certified Fanuc Vision Specialist solutions and support
Concept Development and Justification
Our applications team has the experience to help you develop a winning system concept. Technical creativity and economic analysis are both important components of developing a sound and justifiable robotic system.
Remtec has an experienced staff of mechanical engineers and electrical engineers, including a registered professional engineer. On average, our engineers have 22 years of automation experience, and 12 years working at Remtec. With this depth of experience and continuity, Remtec can work with you to develop a robotic system that will maximize the benefits to your manufacturing operation.
Engineering & Design
Our engineering team has the best available engineering tools including:
- Complete engineering and design capability including solid modeling and simulation
- Controls development tools, motion simulation, and test/analysis capabilities
- Development lab for tooling development, vision evaluations, and process demonstrations.
Our depth of expertise with a variety of robotics, automation, and control platforms gives Remtec an edge when it comes to getting your project up and running quickly, making us an ideal partner for your line automation needs.
We have complete manufacturing capabilities in our Cincinnati, Ohio facility. As a full-service integrator, our in-house capabilities include:
- Panel Fabrication & Wiring
- Test and Runoff
- Service and Support
Remtec is a long standing Authorized System Integrator (ASI) as well as an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) for Fanuc Robotics, meaning that we are one of a small group of integrators who have the depth of experience and scale to provide the most competitive system pricing before the sale, as well as support after the sale.
The Remtec advantage of industry expertise and experience translates to your competitive advantage when you partner with us for robotic automation applications. Contact us to discuss how Remtec can help you advance your business through automation.