According to International Federation of Robotics estimates, there are over 1 million industrial robots in operation today. The majority of industrial robots are deployed in the automotive industry, which was the first industry to adopt robots for production. Remtec Automation was there in the early growth days of the robotic industry and continues to be a leading innovator in robotic automation.
Today, robotic automation is widely applied across a range of industries. Taken together, packaging and material handling applications represent the largest area of opportunity for realizing the benefits that industrial robots offer, including:
- Reduction in unskilled labor costs
- Safety and elimination of labor-related injuries
- Improved capital allocation through multi-shift operations
- Enhanced production speed and accuracy
- Flexibility and ease of product changeover
- Improved Quality & Reduced Scrap, Increased Uptime
An investment in robotic automation offers attractive return on investment because industrial robots can be redeployed many times over an estimated service life of 10-12 years.
Our robotic automation experience translates to your competitive advantage. Contact us to discuss how Remtec can help you advance your business through automation.