Today’s generation of robotic technology offers a new level of robot guidance capabilities.
Machine vision integrated with robots enables them to see and be guided in a flexible and intelligent manner.
Robot guidance provides advantages such as reduced fixturing costs, increased automation flexibility, as well as future system adaptability and growth potential.
Cameras and lighting can be arm or fixed mounted.
Forms of Integrated Vision Based Robot Guidance
- Fanuc iRvision 2D Guidance is used for single plane applications to locate non-moving parts in the X & Y directions with rotation (R).
- Fanuc iRVision 3DL uses projected structured laser light to locate parts in all 6 degrees of freedom (X, Y, & Z cartesian coordinates and W, P, & R rotational orientations).
- Fanuc iRVision 3DA uses structured light projection to create a 3D map to locate parts (X,Y,Z,W,P,R). Useful for high-end vision based bin picking, depalletizing, and other material handling applications when the part conditions are not ideal (dirty, oily, etc.).
- Fanuc iRVision 3DV also uses structured light projection to create a 3D map to locate parts (X,Y,Z,W,P,R). Useful for high-end vision based bin picking, depalletizing, and other material handling applications when the part conditions are not ideal (dirty, oily, etc.). This can also find parts on a moving conveyor.
- Fanuc iRPickPro is used to pick objects from a moving conveyor (linear or circular) in a single plane (X, Y & R). iRPickTool is a robust single or multi robot guidance system for high speed picking applications. It can also be used to track multiple conveyors, trays, and more.
Industries that Benefit from Robot Guidance Systems
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Goods
- Building Materials
- Life Sciences
Why Choose Remtec?
Remtec is your qualified source for robotic vision inspection system integration. Our extensive experience includes expertise in the area of 3D Line Scanning. We are a Certified Systems Integrator for FANUC, Cognex, and Keyence, industry leaders in robotic technology. Our specialization includes accreditation as a FANUC Certified Vision Specialist. As your robotic automation partner, Remtec offers you the benefits of:
- Countless applications in the field
- Training and implementation of all processes
- Flexibility and experience in determining the proper solution
- Remtec has a well stocked vision lab with the cameras, lenses, lighting, filters, and software needed to evaluate your process needs
Another advantage Remtec offers you is the ability to work with third party integrated systems. Although the Fanuc robot guidance packages are the simplest to integrate, if you have a special application or a widely deployed vision system in the facility, our team will work with your preferences.