Application: High-Speed Kitting of Small Dental Burrs
Benefits: Remtec’s High Speed robotic kitting system is capable of feeding, orienting, and packing specialized dental burrs at rates up to 90 parts per minute.
- Fanuc M-1iA parallel link robot which is capable of cycle rates up to 150 ppm.
- Fanuc iRVision vision system which allows the robot to pick and orient randomized parts.
- Flexfeeder vibratory feed table with backlit pick zone. Feeder is configured to automatically feed various required parts
- Automatic feed systems for burr trays and lids allows for untended operation.
- Includes a PLC with touch screen HMI to set up and select the products/packaging configuration to be run.
- Packaging line infeed operational mode (with line tracking)
- Multiple robot configurations for higher rates
- Larger robot option for different products requiring more reach
- Lot tracking and product labeling
To learn more, request a quote, or receive literature about Remtec’s automation solutions, call us toll-free at: 877-9-Remtec or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.