Robotic Kitting is the creation of product assortments, most often for retail sale. High speed picking robots are well adapted to this task. Using robot vision, Remtec’s kitting robots identify individual products and assemble the assortment.
All of Remtec’s kitting robots are equipped with standard Allen-Bradley controllers, which eliminate the need for robot programming expertise on the packaging floor. A simple touch screen operator interface is provided so that the system can be operated without specialized training.
Kitting Robot Systems available options:
- Packaging line infeed operational mode (with line tracking)
- Multiple robot configurations for higher rates
- Lot tracking and product labeling capability
- Kitting robot sizes to suit different product sizes
Learn more about our kitting robot system solutions:
- Robotic Assembly of Dental Drill Assortments – Remtec’s high speed kitting robots are capable of feeding, orienting, and packing specialized dental burrs at high parts per minute rates.