Remtec develops robotic systems and solutions for a variety of industries with cost-effective robotic automation technology and integrated automation for robotic palletizing and depalletizing, robotic case packing, robotic picking, and robotic material handling applications. Remtec offers customers the benefit of almost four decades of experience in building robotic systems.
The following are just a few of the examples of industry’s we’ve served:
Robotic Integration for the Food and Beverage Industry
Many food and beverage manufacturers have leveraged the benefits of robotic automation with Remtec. Our customers include some of North America’s largest producers of beverages, distilled products, cooked meats, cereals, and confectionary products.
Food and Beverage Applications:
- Tray packing
- Case packing of bottles, cartons, or pouches
- Depalletizing and loading of carton flats
- Creation of product assortments
- Palletizing of frozen or refrigerated products
- Wash down conveyor construction and food grade applications
Robotic Integration for the Consumer Goods Industry
Remtec has served some of the largest global manufacturers of paper products , consumer non-durable products, and beauty care products.
Consumer Goods Applications:
- Product inspection and quality data collection
- Case packing of bottles, bags, or bundles
- Direct palletizing of bags or bundles
- Depalletizing of unit loads
- High speed picking and product cartoning
Robotic Integration for the Transportation Product Industry
Remtec has developed a diverse range of robotic automation systems for the Transportation industry. Our systems are used to automate the production of vehicle engines, suspensions, and other components.
- Load / unload of machining and forming operations
- Product inspection systems
- Buffering and storage / retrieval of in-process inventory
- Casting and molding process automation
- Palletizing and packing of subassemblies
- Laser marking
- Dispensing (FIPG & grease application)
- Material removal
How May We Serve Your Robotic Integration Needs?
The experienced team of Remtec engineers will evaluate your current production process to optimize existing assets while integrating the latest technologies to move your operation to the next level. Remtec will model your existing process using the industry’s latest analysis and simulation tools. Based on our analysis, we will then design, deliver, and install a complete robotic integration system in your plant, fully integrating all processes.