Reaping the benefits of robotic automation begins with selecting the right robotic integrator. When robotic automation is properly introduced into a manufacturing process by an experienced integrator, high levels of efficiency, productivity, and cost savings can be achieved.
The success of a robotic automation project depends upon many factors beyond the investment in robotic equipment. Businesses should also conduct a cost benefit analysis to determine if they will significantly benefit from the implementation of robotic technology. Existing equipment and systems must work with the robotic equipment. Additionally, the necessary supporting resources need to be available, including the time it takes to carry out a successful robotic integration. An experienced robotic integrator can help with all of these determinations.
How Do You Find the Right Robotic Integrator?
There are three basic questions you can ask of prospective integrators to help you decide if they are the right choice for you.
1. Is the robotic integrator experienced?
When evaluating prospective integrators, evaluation of their experience is essential. Consider how long they have been in business, how many installed applications they have completed, and what types of industries they have served. Make sure their track record includes the service and support you will need after the installation.
2. Does the robotic integrator use the latest and greatest cutting edge technology in their systems?
Look for an integrator that uses field-tested, industry-leading technology. Cutting costs with unknown and potentially problematic equipment could mean you will end up paying a lot more down the road. Also, make sure the integrator is an experienced and certified robotic integrator. Integrators that maintain solid relationships with trusted, industry-leading robotic manufacturers will provide you with the best combination of innovation, selection, availability, value, and service.
3. What type of supporting or ancillary services does the robotic integrator provide?
As we have said before, investing in robotic automation integration involves much more than buying a product. Your investment should be in a customized robotic system, engineered and built to your specifications. The more capabilities your robotic integrator can offer you, the smoother your integration project will go. You will benefit from significant savings in time and money when you work with an integrator that offers comprehensive services.
When you partner with Remtec for robotic integration, you can have confidence that your project will be done right.
- Remtec has a proven track record with more than three decades of successful installations in a broad range of applications.
- The Remtec team of experts includes automation engineers who will help you to justify and specify potential projects.
- Each Remtec project is led by an experienced project manager.
- Remtec is a one-stop shop for turn-key systems, with in-house design, fabrication, assembly, and system runoff resources.
- All Remtec systems carry a complete system warranty, and are backed by our 24/7/365 commitment to service.
Contact us today to discuss your project!