In September of this year, Remtec Automation’s parent company, CM Paula, announced a 36,500 sq. ft. expansion of its global headquarters located in Mason, Ohio.
Along with Remtec, two other CM Paula companion company divisions are located in this Mason facility, Up With Paper and GeoCentral. The expansion is being built to Remtec’s operational requirements, and the company will move its operations into the new facility, while all three companies will benefit from the additional space to facilitate growth. Overall, the project will add a projected 22 full-time jobs over the next five years with a payroll of $1.6M.
Speaking of the expansion investment, George White, Chief Executive Officer of CM Paula noted that the company’s history with Mason has been important to their success, “Our company’s foresight and plan for the future is now coming to fruition with this expansion and secures a strong and sustainable home for us here.”
Remtec & FANUC Represent An Important Partnership for Mason
In addition to being the home of CM Paula’s headquarters and Remtec Automation, the regional offices for FANUC Robotics are also located in Mason, Ohio. Both City of Mason Mayor Barbara Spaeth and Director of Economic Development Michele Blair expressed excitement for the ongoing positive impact this partnership will have on the area.
Not only will there be significant economic benefits for Mason, the city council also approved a Community Reinvestment Act of 100 percent real property improvements for seven years, contingent upon the company making an annual compensation payment to Mason City Schools for the term of the abatement period.
Remtec Looks Forward to Continued Growth and Success
Remtec has been a leader in flexible robotic automation since 1981. With our extensive history of providing robust production systems, we have the technology and applications expertise necessary to develop successful robotic integration projects for our clients. The Remtec team provides:
- Complete turnkey customized robotic and hard automation solutions to support automotive, food & beverage, consumer products, and all general industry material handling needs
- 24/7/365 response to service requests
- Certified service of all FANUC robots
- Preventive maintenance of robots and system components
- Highly competitive pricing on robot components and spare parts
- Operator training and maintenance training
- Certified Cognex Integrator solutions and support
- Certified Fanuc Vision Specialist solutions and support
Contact Remtec to discuss how we can help your business leverage the power of robotic automation.